CRESPIANO

The church of Crespiano
The church of Crespiano

Crespiano derives its name from the roman "Crispus". It is located at the foot of the Linari mount. Its main attraction is the parish of Santa Maria Assunta. Mentioned for the first time in 1143, in a Pope Eugene III document, its construction is older.

More information:
The villages of Comano